Friday, June 11, 2010

Bicycle Safety Town


Yesterday we visited this "park" called bicycle safety town. It's a part of the park district, so I guess technically it's a park (and free!). It's a huge fenced area with paths painted like roads. There are road signs, a traffice light, even train tracks painted across the road. There's also an overpass with exit ramps. You are go over or under the bridge. It is a great place for riding bikes! Noah had a great time, although he probably would have liked it more if he had a buddy to ride with. Elijah can't quite keep up yet. Leah rode her little car a bit, but most of the time she spend at the very top of the covered bleachers.Heading down the exit ramp.I think I took this standing on top of the bridge. Noah was coming up the exit ramp.

Going up onto the overpass.

Ready to go!
Going down off the bridge.

Definitely a place we will go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment