Had my 34 weeks doctor appointment yesterday. No problems. I go again in two weeks and then start going every week. Next time she starts checking for dilation! I asked if she would be right at my due date or after since the boys were and as I suspected she said you never know, every pregnancy is different. I asked about a shorter labor and she said most usually are. That is not necessarily a good thing. With Elijah my water broke about 10:30 and he was born at 4:07. Less than 6 hours. Dad how fast do you think you can drive?? :)
After tomorrow, I have 5 weeks left of school, which I am definitely looking forward to. I am not at all excited when my alarm clock goes off at 5:15 in the dark. I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is no iffy weather for the next 5 weeks!
We put in extra shelves in the baby's closet this weekend. With all the other junk cleaned out, there is a lot of room. We have the curtains up and the bed is together minus one missing screw. Tonight I will wash sheets and put them on. We need to get some pictures for the wall and a dresser. Haven't quite figured that part out yet. Now we need to find a place to put all the junk we moved out of her closet. Right now it is sitting all over the rest of the house!
It's going to be fun having a baby girl in the family! I have all sorts of little girls clothes from 6mos-24mos for you to check out. If you don't want them,that's fine, I can find a home for them!
ReplyDelete