Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Saturday Leah turned TWO! I can't believe my baby girl is a "big girl" as she likes to say. We let her open presents with just the 5 of us. I think her favorite was this little plastic doll with snap on clothes. When she first saw it she said "dolly!" and has carried it everywhere--the car, nap, the table. She especially seems to like the hairbrush that came with it.

It is so hard to get a decent picture of her! She squeezes shut her eyes and give me a goofy grin when she sees the camera. So most pictures are either goofy, or from the side since I had to sneak up on her!

Today some friends are supposed to come over for dinner and cupcakes. (pics of those later) But it's snowing like crazy right now. One family has already cancelled. We'll see if the others make it.

I made her a shirt to match her pants. I got asked at church today if I got it from some etsy shop (custom hand made clothes). Yay! I really wanted to stitch around the two but I didn't want to screw it up, so I just left it with just the iron-on.
How is it possible this princess is 2? The last two years have been a whirlwind! She is talking so much--several word sentences. She loves her mommy and her brothers. For Daddy she has to be in the right mood. Wants nothing to do with him at bedtime, little stinker. Some favorite things--being outside, Dora, E-yi-yah, reading stories, swimming, pink Crocs, purple hat, screaming in the middle of the night. Oh how I love you baby girl princess!
A few minutes ago she said to me, "I laughing mommy, ha ha ha ha"

No comments:

Post a Comment