Playing in the pizza delivery truck.
Feeding the babies.
Matching cupcake shapes.
Noah building a tall tower in the Fetch lab. According to them, ISU has the tallest college dorm in the country!? Sure didn't look that tall. Oh and the stack of cups is my creation :)
Building the arch. Leah kept climbing on the blocks they needed.
Elijah is saying--I'll hold her! Leah kept trying to get away.

I love this museum. This is our 3rd time there. It was nice because this was the first time Leah was able to be out of the stroller and play more. She really seemed to enjoy it.
Note to self--even though the point and shoot is easier to carry around--take the Rebel next time, the pictures are so much better!

I think the towers at C'dale were 17 stories...
ReplyDeleteIs ISU even close?
I try the point and shoot outdoors and the digital SLR indoors as a starting point. :)
ReplyDeleteCute shots though!